Established in 1991, Dianne Bradey has created a loyal base of happy and satisfied clients. Dianne has been working as a massage therapist for over 18 years and also has over 27 years’ experience in counselling. Her combined experience in these two fields allows her to tailor each session to your individual health and wellness needs. She takes a holistic approach that combines a focus on your physical body and your emotional state.
She takes pride in her work as a Hypnotherapist and Remedial Massage Therapist Adelaide, ensuring clients are experience top of the range service
Dianne’s list of qualifications will leave you confident in her ability to have you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Her list of credentials includes:
- Bachelor of Arts, Flinders University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Flinders University of South Australia
- Graduate Diploma Psychological Practice, University of South Australia
- Diploma Health Science, Australian College of Tactile Therapies
- Diploma Remedial Therapies, Australian College of Tactile Therapies
- Diploma Myofascial Release, Australian College of Tactile Therapies
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and NLP, Tad James Co.
- Diploma Reflexology, Australian College of Tactile Therapies
- Diploma Aromatherapy, Australian College of Tactile Therapies
- Post Graduate Certificate Courses in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Caseley_Smith Method, Poppy Lane Therapies
- Master NLP Coach/Practitioner, Tad James Co
- Master Hypnotist, Tad James Co